Wahwalid replied

3 weeks ago

Tamil Movie Azumi Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

In war-torn Japan, the Tokugawa Shogun, desperate to restore peace to his people, orders the assassination of the hostile warlords. A beautiful young woman is raised from birth with nine other orphans, to become an assassin. Her name is AZUMI, the ultimate assassin.
Azumi begins the film as the only girl among 10 warriors who have been trained from childhood by Jiji, a gray-bearded samurai. One day, Jiji tells them they must pass a final test before they embark on the mission they have prepared for all these years. He pairs them up, and, only five survive, including Azumi. Led by Jiji, this small band descends from the mountain that is the only world they know. Their mission, we learn, is to stop a nefarious plot to unseat the current shogun, Tokugawa Ieyasu, by the supporters of Hideyori, the son of deceased warlord Toyotomi Hideyoshi. In other words, they are out to prevent a civil war of the kind that devastated their own families before Ieyasy wrested power from his rivals at the battle of Sekigahara in 1600 and imposed peace…
since Kill Bill 1 I never saw such a wonderful sword choreography. But it wasn&#39;t just for the honour, the pride and the respect that I feel for the Asian samurai culture that I liked this movie, it was the plot. A very interesting plot that really caught my attention. The movie tells us the story of a young girl called Azumi. While still a little girl, Azumi&#39;s mom died in an accident, so together with 9 other kids, she was adopted and raised by a retired samurai. <br/><br/>The 10 children were raised as samurais, learning all the secrets of mastering a sword so they could complete a secret mission that their &quot;father&quot; never wanted to tell them. But now, the 10 kids have become teenagers, its time to reveal the mission: Destroy all the powerful feudal people that could create gigantic wars, just to obtain a little power. So thats when Azumi and the guys found out: They were NOT being raised as samurais, they were being raised as murderers. Will they do the mission? Are they ready for the mission? They&#39;ll have to past a test, a horrifying test to see which of them are ready and which of them are not. If they pass the test, they have two targets to kill. The first one will be a piece of cake, the second one won&#39;t be that easy…<br/><br/>&quot;Azumi&quot; movie is based on a manga by the same name. I never had the chance to read the manga, but I really recommend this movie. A movie where murderers are not cold-hearted serial killers. They are just teenagers, feeling guilty by every step they take and by every person they kill. Just normal teens trying to accept (and avoid) their destinies.
i sat down last night to watch this film with not a lot of fore knowledge apart from the &#39;slay&#39;s 200 in one battle&#39; tag line on the trailer. so needless to say i was expecting some kick ass action. and don&#39;t get me wrong, the action is definitely there it&#39;s just overpowered by some very dodgy blue screen work. to be honest (appart from some very cheesy moment that i can let go for comedy value) this is my only gripe with the flick. but it draws your attention away from the action so badly when you can tell that the guy getting slashed by a sword and the sword itself are not even in the same room. i praying they fix this for the sequel that i am yet to watch. so nearly an awesome film.
The director, Ryuhei Kitamura, whose earlier films include the cult film "Versus," brings nothing new to the samurai-swordsman game other than some styling shorts for the whelps and a miniskirt for Azumi.
Like several other Asian movies, there are two versions floating around. First, there&#39;s an International cut for worldwide distribution and then, there&#39;s the original Asian, in this case, Japanese version that runs several minutes longer than the International version. Most of the differences result from trimmed plot sequences that were cut with the intention to make the International version a bit more dynamic.
7cb1d79195
hindi The Gray GhostDead in 5 Heartbeats in tamil pdf downloadDownload the Zheng and Zi Xia full movie tamil dubbed in torrentThe Deadly Assassin full movie in hindi free downloadSpy Animals movie download in hdTales from the Grave full movie with english subtitles online downloadOut of the Past tamil pdf downloadHouse of Angels full movie in hindi 1080p downloadThe Woman\u0027s Touch full movie download in hindiCrossBones 720p torrent
Please log in to post a reply.